PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Besides the main domain jet-prints.com this shop can additionally be reached via several side-domains: jet-prints.de, jetprints.de, flugzeugdrucke.de, flugzeugdruck.de.
- Format of the Contract
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by "jet-prints.com", c/o Claus Mayerhofer, Kurze Wertachstr. 9, D-86153 Augsburg, Germany (the "Supplier").
- No contract exists between you and the Supplier for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received and accepted your order.
- An acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will be sent shortly after your order. However, we do have the right to terminate the contract in the event that the goods are unavailable, mis-priced or cleared funds are not received.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
- For all contracts with the Supplier, solely these terms apply. Different terms are rejected. Terms different from these terms become considered valid only with our acceptance in written form.
- The Supplier may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
- Description and price of the goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Supplier´s website at the time you place your order.
- All prices shown are in EUR. You have the option to change the currency on the website using the drop down currency menu in the right hand lower corner of every page.
- Orders placed incorrectly and cancelled will be charged an administration fee of 4% to cover transaction costs charged by the credit card company.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock we will not accept your order. If after acceptance or job order the Supplier discovers within [14 days] of our acceptance of your order that the goods are unavailable we may terminate the contract and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier´s website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found within 14 days of accepting your order, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If the Supplier does not receive an order confirmation within 14 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel the order, or if the order is cancelled automatically due to the expiry of the 14 day period, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Supplier´s website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle the Supplier to terminate the contract immediately.
- There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
- Payments shall be made by you without
any deduction whatsoever unless you have a valid court
order requiring an amount equal to such deduction
to be paid by the Supplier to you.
- Delivery and return
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Supplier´s control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery
of the goods (otherwise than by reason of
circumstances under control of the Supplier) then
without prejudice to any other right or remedy
available to the Supplier , the Supplier may:
- store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
- sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to the Supplier. Should you fail to return the goods, the Supplier reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by the Supplier in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- Upon receipt of your order you will
be asked to sign for the goods received in good
condition. If the package does not appear to be in
good condition then please refuse the delivery. If
you are unable to check the contents of your
delivery at the point of delivery then please sign
for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Keep damaged packing material for later
proof of the damage. Failure to do so may affect
any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
- The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the goods shall not pass
to you until the Supplier has received in full (in cash
or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect
- the goods, and
- all other sums which are or which become due to the Supplier from you on any account.
- The Supplier shall be entitled to recover
payment for the goods even though ownership of any of the goods has
not passed from the Supplier.
- Title for Business Customers
- If you are a business customer until ownership of the goods has passed to you, you must:
- store the goods (at no cost to the Supplier) separately from all your other goods and goods of any third party in such a way that they remain readily identifiable as the Supplier´s property;
- not destroy, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the goods; maintain the goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured on the Supplier´s behalf for their full price against all risks to the reasonable satisfaction of the Supplier. On request you shall produce the policy of insurance to the Supplier; and
- hold the proceeds of the insurance referred to in condition 6.1.2 on trust for the Supplier and not mix them with any other money, nor pay the proceeds into an overdrawn bank account.
- If you are a business customer your right to possession of the goods shall terminate immediately if:
- you have a bankruptcy order made against you or make an arrangement or composition with your creditors, or otherwise take the benefit of any statutory provision for the time being in force for the relief of insolvent debtors, or (being a body corporate) convene a meeting of creditors (whether formal or informal), or enter into liquidation (whether voluntary or compulsory) except a solvent voluntary liquidation for the purpose only of reconstruction or amalgamation, or have a receiver and/or manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed of its undertaking or any part thereof, or a resolution is passed or a petition presented to any court for your winding up or for the grant-ing of an administration order in respect of you, or any proceedings are commenced relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency; or
- you suffer or allow any execution, whether legal or equitable, to be levied on your property or obtained against you or you are unable to pay your debts within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or you cease to trade; or
- you encumber or in any way charge any of the goods.
- If you are a business customer until ownership of the goods has passed to you, you must:
- Cancellations & Returns
Right of cancellation
If you are a consumer you have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days without giving a reason. The cancellation period of 14 days is starting at the time when you or a third one who was ordered by you to do so will accept the goods. To use your right of cancellation you have to inform JET-PRINTS.COM, c/o Claus Mayerhofer, Kurze Wertachstr. 9, D-86153 Augsburg, Germany, Phone +49 821 15999067, Email email@example.com, with a written message about your decission to cancel the contract. You can use the given cancellation form but don\'t have to. To meet the cancellation period it is good enough that you send away the notification of the use of your right of cancellation within the period of your right of cancellation.
Consequences of the cancellation
When you cancel the contract we have to return all payments including postage and handling fees within 14 days starting the day when your cancellation arrives. For the payment return we use the same means as you used for payment if we do not specifically aggree on a different method. Under no circumstance will you be charged for the return of money. We can refuse the back payment until we receive the goods back or you have given the proof that you sent them back, whatever comes first.
You have to send the goods back or hand them over latest 14 days after you informed us about the cancellation. The period is met when you send the goods prior the 14 days deadline. The complete costs for the return have to be covered by the costomer.
You have to cover for the loss of value of the goods only if the reason was not the normal and necessary examination of the features, the functionality and the materials of the goods.
- All goods supplied by the Supplier are warranted free from defects for 1 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated). This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Supplier, failure to follow the Supplier´s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Supplier´s approval.
- If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify the Supplier in writing via e-mail within 7 working days. (Please note that this is 48hrs for our business customers)
- If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify the Supplier in writing via e-mail, fax or call, as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days of the date you discovered or ought to have discovered the damage, defect or complaint.
- If you wish to return the goods for
inspection, repair of cancellation then you will be
responsible for returning the goods to the Supplier
at your own cost.
- Limitation of Liability
- Subject to 9.2 below,
if you are a consumer the Supplier shall not be liable
to you for any loss or damage in circumstances
- there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by the Supplier or by its employees or agents;
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
- any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any term of this contract.
- Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury caused by the Supplier´s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If you are a business customer the
Supplier shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential
loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business,
depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims
for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which
arise out of or in connection with this agreement.
- Subject to 9.2 below, if you are a consumer the Supplier shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage in circumstances where:
- Data Protection
The Supplier will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless the Supplier is negligent, the Supplier will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to German law and the German courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.